We are committed to working with you in order to make your education as affordable as possible.
Applying for aid is both important and easy, where completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), using Trinity’s school code of 001772, is the first step in the process. The entire process is listed below for those looking to complete the application process for financial aid at Trinity International University. A financial aid offer will be made once a student is accepted. You will be surprised how reasonable the cost of your education can be when you find out all of the possibilities.
You will receive notice from the Financial Aid Office through email when your award is ready to be viewed on myTIU.
- Complete a Direct Master Promissory Note. If this is the first time you are requesting a Direct Loan while at Trinity, you will need to complete a Master Promissory Note. Please complete this at https://studentloans.gov.
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling. Federal regulations require that you complete entrance counseling. Entrance Counseling provides information about how to manage your student loans both during and after college. Please complete entrance counseling at https://studentloans.gov.
If you have specific financial needs or have questions about costs or financial aid, please call us at (800) 435-8805.
In the Military?
Active Duty and Reserve Military personnel are eligible for a discounted price of $250 per credit hour for taking classes online. This applies as well to spouses, provided spouses remain at 9-12 credit hours, of Active Duty and Reservists if that Active Duty person or Reservist is also attending Trinity.
The TIU College Records Office coordinates military benefits for Trinity International University students. If you think you may be eligible for benefits, please bring the appropriate Tuition Assistance paperwork to the University Records Office. You will need to contact that office at (847) 317-7050 or [email protected]. Concerning VA Benefits, Trinity will coordinate for determination of eligible tuition and fee payments in addition to verifying your enrollment. For more information, please see the links below:
- Military.com: Education
- Veterans On-Line Application (VONAPP)
- Military Education Benefits
- Trinity Student Accounting